- Canoga Park, CA
What you'll be doing
- Assist in the key aspects of store operations and in ensuring the successful delivery of the company culture, philosophy, values, and vision of raising the overall level of health in communities. Encourage and energize staff, and assist in evolving in-store functions and flow. Directly supervise the educator (community leader) and other educators when managing the floor. Unpack boxes for inventory as required. Under the direction of the store and assistant manager, perform and complete other additional projects, duties and assignments as required and/or request.
What your background should be
- Strong sense of personal style and athletically minded. Extraordinary proven leadership capabilities. Entrepreneurship ability to make decisions and take calculated risks. Ability to inspire a team. Excellent decision making and problem resolution skills. Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills. Extraordinary guest interaction, organizational and time management skills. One year of work experience in retail sales preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Completion of post-secondary education preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a self-described yoga-inspired athletic apparel company, which produces a clothing line and runs international clothing stores.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com