- West Hartford, CT
What you'll be doing
- Utilize elevated levels of sales and client service to maximize sale performance. After closing a sale, monitor all details including shipping, alterations and any special request to ensure customer satisfaction. Build and maintain repeat clientele and ensure staff maintains constant client communication using the client books. Consistently keep selling floor and merchandise neat, organized, and stocked. Assist in the maintenance of all inventories in the stockroom and on the selling floor. Comply with all point-of-sale policies and procedures and properly execute all relevant register functions. Assist manager in implementation and maintenance of all merchandising directives. Ensure presentation and wardrobe standards are professional & reflect the company brand image at all times.
What your background should be
- 2-3+ years sales experience required; 1-2+ years management experience. Keen sense of current fashion trends and fashion sensibility.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American hosiery company, manufactures pantyhose and other undergarments for women.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com