Justice System Coordinator
- Boulder County, CO
What you'll be doing
- Develop volunteer program goal and objective. In conjunction with staff, assess system and client need for volunteer service, participate in program planning around volunteer resource and assist in the development of job description for volunteer position at community justice service and in the district attorney's office. Determines JVSP policies & procedures according to best practices and develops JSCP goals and objectives within the context of boulder county's volunteer management policies. Determines overall volunteer policy and procedure that are consistent with county volunteer policies and organizational priorities for the justice center division. Recruit, interview and place volunteer; ensure that appropriate background and reference check are completed.
What your background should be
- Two years of professional experience in volunteer program management. Three years of professional experience in public administration in addition to the required volunteer program management experience is preferred. Working knowledge and experience of the principle and practice of volunteer management. Excellent organizational and communication skills. Skills in supervision, interviewing, project development, training and communication or marketing. Ability to make public presentation. Ability to work effectively with employees and the public. Ability to work collaboratively with other county programs and community agencies. Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Work, Excel, Publisher and Outlook required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in volunteer management or related field. Master degree in Social work preferred.
Who is the client company
- This company provides assistance including housing, food and child care.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org