Junior Regulatory Technologist
- Norwood, MA
What you'll be doing
- Assist regulatory technologist in assuring regulatory compliance of all labels, cases and promotional material to assure regulatory compliance with all applicable rules and regulations of USDA & FDA. Assist in reviewing ingredient statements confirming all ingredients are in regulatory compliance. Contact suppliers for ingredient information raw material specification sheets. Become knowledgeable of the operations, and provides technical support to production, QA, R&D, sales, consumer affairs, marketing, and customers. Assist with obtaining USDA approvals on all applicable products. Assist in creation of product specifications for all products, and keeping them up-to-date. Maintain documentation of work as required. Monitor all HACCP requirements and regulations. Perform other duties as assigned by the manager.
What your background should be
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the food manufacturing industry. Knowledge of USDA/FDA regulation. Strong organizational skills. Strong interpersonal skills; team player. Strong written and oral communication skills. Creativity, solution finding, detail-oriented. Openness/flexibility. Strong knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor of science degree in food science.
Who is the client company
- This is a provider of meal entrees, appetizers and snacks for both retail and foodservice customers.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com