Junior Financial Analyst
- Irvine, CA
What you'll be doing
- Our company is currently on the lookout for a Junior Financial Analyst with a broaden skill set and strong desire to be successful in a dynamic and fast paced work environment. Core Junior Financial Analyst position responsibilities: - Conduct the expense variance analysis in order to drive forecast accuracy. - Evaluate and forecast business unit expense forecast. - Set and maintain basic financial and operational metrics for reporting. - Provide support for the 3 Year Strategic Plan, Annual Operating Plan and a wide range of the other company projects. - Drive system automation as well as the improvement of the overall process. - Take part in ad hoc business unit and company projects in accordance with the requirements.
What your background should be
- In order to suit the Junior Financial Analyst position, the incumbent must: - Have solid knowledge of Accounting / Finance principles. - BS degree in Business Administration with up to two years of professional experience. - Proven interpersonal, analytical and communication (oral and written) skills. - Experience in Business Partnership. - Ability to work independently and as an integral part of a company team in a highly dynamic business environment. - Ability to handle ad hoc projects and deal with multiple tasks simultaneously. - Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel expertise.
Required Schooling / Training
- BS degree in Business Administration
Who is the client company
- Our corporation is the world
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org