Junior Data Analyst
- Philadelphia, PA
What you'll be doing
- It is the duty of the Junior Data Analyst to consider tools and techniques available with the Microsoft Access/Excel for the development of standard reports, and dashboards. The candidate will develop standard template, approaches and best practices that will enable the clients to determine and act upon information that will support logistic applications. Junior Data Analyst will create analytical reports for client needs, provide leadership to management and client, and work and develop within defined standards. Moreover the person will offer advise to logisticians and technical personnel on data analysis principles, methods and trends.
What your background should be
- 2+ years of data analyst experience
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in computer science
Who is the client company
- Provides consulting, engineering, applied technology and education solutions that deliver lasting results for private industry, public entities and government organizations.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com