- Denver, CO
What you'll be doing
- The client company is currently looking for a junior analyst. This successful position is responsible to provide general assistance and oversight support to the project to include ensuring logistical requirements for meetings and other events met and assisting in research, analysis, and development of recommendations. This position is also responsible for the day-to-day management of information and documents SharePoint sites, share drives, and/or HSIN. The candidate will assist with the development of information papers, briefing materials and presentations.
What your background should be
- Minimum 5 years of related work experience (2 years of related experience may be substituted for a bachelor degree).
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree is desirable.
Who is the client company
- This company is a leading staffing agency that operates throughout the world.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com