- Fremont, CA
What you'll be doing
- Reconcile deposits to cash to be applied to the system, ensuring all financial transactions are posted accurately and timely. Deliver daily cash activity reports to support collections team. Perform general month-end close responsibilities and prepares various account reconciliations. Ensure expenses are properly accrued in compliance with US GAAP.Identify process improvement opportunities within the assigned area and work with stakeholders to implement solutions. Assist on ad-hoc expenses analysis and response to inquiry requests from department managers. Satisfy corporate reporting requirements including monthly HFM corporate uploads. Assist with the preparation of documents and account details to support audits. Understand and utilize cpmpany's ERP. Assist with maintaining fixed assets database including adds, deletions, calculating monthly depreciation and reconciling reports to the general ledger. Responsible for timely and accurate cash application to customer accounts and debit/credit memos processing. Prepare journal entries and perform balance sheet accounts reconciliations as he/she relates to his/her area of responsibilities. Assist the accounting department with other projects as needed.
What your background should be
- Entry Level position without a minimum number of years of experience. Experience and comfort working in MS office tools, especially Excel. Knowledge of ERP system (QAD or SAP) a plus .Knowledge of accrual accounting and US GAAP standards. Communicate effectively with all staff levels (both verbal and written). Must be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. Ability to work independently or a group setting with minimal direction.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree required. Accounting is preferred.
Who is the client company
- A multinational biotechnology product development leading company that providing analytical and laboratory products and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com