Jr. HR Business Partner
- Dallas, TX
What you'll be doing
- Partner with management to achieve strategic business goals and operational objectives of the company. Participate in all appropriate business unit meetings, events and functions (ie. regional, departmental, staff, team, training, leadership, operations, sales, events, tradeshows, and conventions). Assist with succession planning, acquisition integration and change management of business units. Analyze and provide relevant data by reviewing reports; budgets, sales, attrition, financials, etc.. Assist with HR project teams to include planning, analysis and presentation of recommendations having department or company wide implications. Conduct investigations into allegations of discrimination, harassment, benefits issues and work related disputes.
What your background should be
- Must have minimum of 2-5 years generalist experience with progressively increasing responsibilities managing complex HR issues. Possess exceptional leadership, interpersonal, communication and execution skills to collaborate effectively with internal and external customers. Demonstrated influencing and negotiation skills. Project management and presentation skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Knowledge of all Microsoft Office software.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a privately owned company that markets automotive batteries.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org