Journeyed General Maintenance
- Wayne, PA
What you'll be doing
- Performs the work required as a journeyed craftsperson in their trade, i.e., generation of a continuous supply of hot water for heating school buildings and supplying power to machinery throughout buildings including air conditioning and ventilating. Observes operating equipment to insure that plant operation is in accord with good heating/air conditioning practices. Adjusts all related components to correct any malfunctions when indicated by observation, work order, or response to a signal light warning. Inspects/recalibrates/repairs thermostats, heating/cooling controls, safety devices and other related components. Detects and notes major deficiencies for corrective action by others. Makes boiler efficiency/water treatment tests and corrects any imbalance/deficiency, and maintains log. Directs work of other employees assigned to them.
What your background should be
- Five (5) years experience in the particular field of heating/air conditioning/ventilation. Hold valid Pennsylvania driving license and capable of operating a snow plow truck. Must be a self-motivated person. Capable of completing job tasks without immediate supervision and beyond regular hours as required. Must be a journeyed level HVAC mechanic. Hold a universal CFC technician's certification. Certificate or diploma from approved and/or accredited mechanical HVAC school. Must be physically fit, capable of lifting 50 lbs. and climbing ladders.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school/vocational school diploma required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about educational services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com