- Madison, WI
What you'll be doing
- The JDE experienced business analyst maintains the configuration of companies JDE E1 software. Manages approval process and oversees progression and completion of software upgrades or customization. Main point of contact for software end users. Manages any related software that interfaces with JDE E1. Works with ERP user committee and ERU management to direct continuous process improvement. Creates documentation on all JDE E1 processes. Develops training tools for team/trains end users as necessary (if supervisor is not available).
What your background should be
- 5 years experience in functional software support or business processes analysis. Strong communication skills for all levels, ability to speak to both technical and functional team members. Travel as required to all company facilities. Deep experience working with ERP systems (e.g. Netsuite, Oracle) and proven ability to integrate actuals and budgets between the ERP system and the financial planning reports. Excellent data integrity, data quality acumen to pro-actively and consistently identify when data is incorrect, incomplete and the ability to investigate and robustly resolve. Superior skills in MS Excel are a requirement. Interpersonal ability to build partnerships with leadership and managers in non-IS teams (your internal customers). Proficiency in networking throughout an organization and building relationships with those whose functions touch ERP. Ability to work under tight deadlines.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA in business, IT, or related fields.
Who is the client company
- The company is a leading provider of specialty and artisan cheeses.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com