- Rancho Cordova, CA
What you'll be doing
- As a java engineer, the candidate will execute and lead the new development, enhancement and maintenance of enterprise class transactional systems and web applications. Participate in all phases of full life cycle development of the system, including requirements analysis, software design, software implementation, testing, deployment and documentation. Evaluate product change requests and take appropriate action to make required changes. Provide guidance to entry level engineering staff. Conduct system analysis and development, with limited support. Perform the functional analysis and design for small to moderate projects. Coordinate with other technical specialists, project managers, engineers and contractors to ensure timely and effective management of resources. Develop code for modules of small to large scope. Oversee user acceptance testing and unit testing. Lead group discussions with peers or external groups. Work with external vendors, when necessary. Perform data modeling, database design work and other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- The applicant must have at least seven or more years of application development experience in high volume and performance centric web applications; building jee compliant applications using java servlet, hibernate, jsf, facelets and spring. Experience with relational database technologies, including oracle and mysql required. Excellent ui skills with experience in myfaces, richfaces or icefaces required. Strong java language fundamental knowledge and experience in services oriented architecture (soa) based application development. Proficient in all phases of system development life cycle and methodologies, especially modern iterative methods preferred. Experience with liferay portal server and developing java portlets is preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a wireless company, which provides wireless services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org