IT/Technical Support Specialist
- Anaheim, CA
What you'll be doing
- Assist customer service through phone call, email and submitted support ticket. Provide timely response to, maintenance for and update to support ticket. Create new support account and verify existing account. Assist to process new product order, renewal and evaluation. Maintain and update open order status. Coordinate with sales and accounting staff regarding order and evaluation. Create, review and deliver end of month customer issue report. Assist to develop, modify, execute functional and regression test for responsible product area. Assist to perform functionality, compatibility, integration, performance, stress, exploratory and benchmark test on client company product. Identify, analyze and troubleshoot problem. Assist to manage expense, stay on budget, estimate monthly cost and reconcile discrepancy.
What your background should be
- Strong proficiency in English writing and verbal communication skills. Knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems and peripherals. Ability to thrive in a high energy, high expectation environment. Ability to clearly articulate technical and business concepts. Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school degree required, minimum 2 years technical degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- The client company is an internet based retailer/wholesaler serving a large customer base in home improvement, consumer electronics and outdoor equipment.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com