Item Data Steward
- Louisville, KY
What you'll be doing
- Provide guidance and analyze new requests for potential risks ensuring data integrity across systems (IE mapping of items to the correct project and item type). Interface with global partners including; labels, marketing, manufacturing, finance, demand, SCPM, NPL and quality departments with people at all levels utilizing clear concise communications skills. Create and maintain document control process, procedures and documentation. Self mange workload activities based on release schedules and priorities. Review ECR or ECO for completeness and appropriateness of impact assessments and implementation plans. Ensure that updates to BOM and item master are accurately reflected in MDM, Oracle and other boundary systems. Lead process improvement by continually identifying opportunities for greater efficiency and quality and developing new processes as appropriate. Participate in user testing and development of new systems, tools or processes that impact the area of item. Train new Oracle users and assist in resolving user issues. May include other duties as defined by the department manager.
What your background should be
- Minimum of 6-8 years experience in a change analyst or similar role. 5 plus years Oracle ERP experience or equivalent desired. Knowledge of MRP or APICS certification is a plus. Experience in MS Office, MS Project, Visio and PowerPoint desired. Must have excellent analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to work accurately, meet timelines and handle multiple priorities simultaneously. High degree of attention to detail. Excellent verbal and written communication skills desired. Must have good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with others in a positive and collaborative manner.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in related field preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American developer, marketer, publisher and distributor of video games.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com