IT System Administrator
- Columbia, SC
What you'll be doing
- Participates with systems analysts, operational users, and vendors in defining, planning and implementing technical projects to meet the business objectives. Ability to prioritize work assignments including ensuring response to all help desk cases within established service level agreements. Performs configuration, installation, migration, upgrade, and documentation of server hardware, software application, including management of blade architecture ensuring adherence to quality control standards. Installs, allocates, configures, and deploys SAN connection hardware, disk space volumes, and local disk partitions to servers to meet end user requirements. Configures, installs, monitors and ensures compliance with departmental standards for server backups, OS patches, firmware updates, email filtering, and virus protection deployment. Troubleshoots server hardware/software related technical problems and appropriately escalates unresolved issues.
What your background should be
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in enterprise server administration. Must possess working knowledge of active directory, windows server operating systems and server hardware. Knowledge of SQL, SMS, Citrix, and clustering and exchange enterprise E-Mail preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associate's degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com