IT System Administrator
- Skykomish, WA
What you'll be doing
- Required to oversee the installation and maintenance of all servers and workstations, provide technical support and prioritize and action requests. The successful applicant will possess strong communication and organizational skills, and be comfortable with working independently to strict deadlines. The role requires some weekend and off-hours work.
What your background should be
- Experience managing Active Directory user accounts and Exchange mailboxes/distribution lists. Intermediate skiing or snowboard ability. Able to be insured to drive company vehicles.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related field, or equivalent education and experience.
Who is the client company
- Ski day resort offering a variety of alpine ski runs ranging from beginner to advanced.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com