IT Strategy Senior Manager
- Oakland, CA
What you'll be doing
- The IT strategy senior manager will facilitate and drive the development and execution of technical care delivery strategies. Review new conceptual business and technology proposals. Obtain and incorporate care delivery innovation related initiatives and pilots relative to achieving care delivery strategies. Collaborate with clinical, operational, and IT stakeholders at national and regional levels to elicit sponsorship, support, and commitment to strategic goals and change initiatives. Work with the director of information systems to obtain goals and priorities of the CD IT strategy refresh focus areas, capabilities, programs and projects. Collaborate with national and regional IT and operations teams to support program wide business cases for key care delivery programs. Provide consultation and support on qualitative and quantitative analysis. Promote cross regional communication, collaboration, and coordination. Build constructive and effective relationships with all levels of individuals across the program. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum seven years of progressive experience in consulting, business, healthcare, or related field is required, with at least three years of client relationship management and complex engagement delivery. Thorough knowledge and experience in the health care industry and managed care strongly preferred. Working knowledge of lotus notes strongly preferred. Demonstrated experience in successfully managing complex organizational initiatives and change efforts involving multiple functions and multiple business units/regions.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma/GED is required. Bachelor degree in business, health care management, medicine or other related field is preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an integrated and managed care organization in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com