IT Staffing Account Manager
- Portland, OR
What you'll be doing
- The primary function of the account manager is to generate sales through new business development and traditional account management duties. You'll be asked to conduct sales from scratch including prospecting, acquiring and building lasting relationships with customers looking to augment their technology team with highly skilled technical talent. Additionally, you will develop job descriptions with customers, influence the hiring process, and help guide your internal recruiting team to fill positions. In essence, you will be the external face with the client and the bridge with your internal recruiting team who works to fill client job openings. This position requires someone with individual drive, a high sense of responsibility, accountability, resilience, and excellent interpersonal and collaborative team skills.
What your background should be
- Prior b2b consultative sales experience navigating the sales process from initial prospecting through client acquisition and account management. Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work in a fast-paced environment. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. General IT knowledge is highly desired.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA/BS in business administration or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is the leading IT staffing firm.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org