IT specialist (SharePoint Administrator)
- Huntsville, AL
What you'll be doing
- The client company is looking for a mid-level it specialist who is self-motivated to learn new skills and pursue career advancement. The successful candidate will be working with a team of it applications support professionals providing SharePoint services to company-wide users. Primary job responsibilities are to administer, configure, and customize SharePoint farms, transfer data from old versions, troubleshoot SharePoint related issues, and provide user training and support. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- The successful candidate must be familiar with basic IT infrastructure and applications. MS SharePoint certification is desirable. The successful candidate will also possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent customer service skills and a positive attitude are required. The candidate needs to demonstrate the ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with time-sensitive deadlines. This position requires a minimum 2 years of experience of SharePoint 2010/2013 administration and support, previous experience of migration from SharePoint 2007 or 2010 is a plus.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in an information technology related field or an equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American privately held provider of specialized engineering, scientific and technical services to the department of defense, NASA, and a variety of commercial customers primarily in the aerospace industry.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org