IT Risk & Assurance Manager
- New York, NY
What you'll be doing
- Provide guidance and share knowledge with team members and participate in performing procedures especially focusing on complex, judgmental and specialized issues. Work with the team and the client to create plans for accomplishing engagement objectives and a strategy that complies with professional standards and addresses the risks inherent in the engagement. Maintain relationships with client management to manage expectations of service, including work products, timing, and deliverables. Ability to use extensive knowledge of the client business or industry to identify technological developments and evaluate impacts on the client business. Ability to understand of complex information systems and apply it to client situations. Candidate must have demonstrate excellent project management skills, inspire teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members and use current technology, tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services. Understand its service lines and actively assess what the firm can deliver to serve clients.
What your background should be
- 5 years of related work experience in IT auditor or IT risk adviser for a public accounting firm, a professional services firm. Must have strong project management skills. Be advanced in written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills. Must have excellent leadership, teamwork and client service skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in business, accounting, finance, computer science, information systems, engineering, or a related discipline.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest professional services firm in the world.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org