IT Resource Manager
- Minneapolis, MN
What you'll be doing
- Manage and coordinate all production related activity for the team. Manage the workload of the solution support service (SSS) team. Coordinate/schedule resource to support critical production issue. Schedule technical environmental upgrade/change. Work with business partner to prioritize the production issue for resolution. Act as backup for service manager when needed and perform escalation of issue to team director. Provide communication to the business partner, SSS leadership and development partner. Initiate continuous process improvement initiative to enhance the daily application support & process. On an annual basis, drive enhancement to obtain a 10% productivity improvement.
What your background should be
- 3+ years experience managing projects and resources. 3+ years software development life cycle experience. 2 years of service management experience. Previous hands on experience with SQL, SSIS, SSRS & development stored procedure. Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office suite. Must be able to work in Minneapolis area office. Gain knowledge of the application process, value business function, SLA and application interface. Understand and embrace the SSS organization policy, process and procedure. Knowledge of systems that support electronic medical records. Experience writing and executing functional specifications. Healthcare industry experience. Project management certification.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Who is the client company
- This is a diversified health care company that serves the markets for health benefits and services worldwide.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org