IT Project Manager
- Providence, RI
What you'll be doing
- The it project manager manages projects from initiation through execution and closure. Monitors project progress throughout project lifecycle, communicates project status effectively to senior management through reports, presentations and individual meetings. Builds and provides direction to project teams creates and fosters communication among team members. The candidate creates, monitors, and controls project schedules. Captures action items and monitors progress through completion. S/he identifies resource needs, constraints, and interdependencies. Captures and manages project risks and issues and associated mitigation strategies. Proactively engages other members of the organization with specific subject knowledge to resolve issues or provide assistance. Monitors and controls project budgets, including external vendor invoice management. Incumbent manages change as it applies to specific projects and follows prescribed epmo change control processes. This position utilizes analytical skills to make critical decisions and recommendations to solve project-related problems. S/he performs other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have 3+ years of project management experience with knowledge of project development life cycle and software development life cycle methodologies. S/he should have experience in budgeting and financial management across multiple projects and experience in vendor management. Active pmp certificate or other project management certificate preferred. Incumbent should have to establish and maintain good working relationships with various stakeholders including team members, it resources, resources in other areas of the business and upper management.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in management information systems, computer information systems, computer science, or an equivalent required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about health insurance services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com