IT Project Manager
- Richardson, TX
What you'll be doing
- The enterprise applications it project manager is responsible for cross-functional team management: functions as the bridge between business and technology, between internal technology groups, and vendors. The candidate oversees the day-to-day analysis, requirements documentation, configuration, and implementation activities. Manages activities related to third party technology suppliers for enterprise business solutions. This includes vendor selection, contract negotiation, project management, service level agreement (sla) management, and overall relationship building. S/he is responsible for leading project teams and managing all activities in a project life cycle (initiation planning, executing/controlling, and closing) associated with high visibility projects that are long-term, across one or more lines of business and carry a substantial impact to the relevant businesses. The incumbent interacts with senior leadership and major stakeholders to establish strategic plans and objectives for projects. Consults with business partners to clarify and define complex project requirements, budgets, and business cases, including statements of work. Creates and delivers presentations on project goals and plans, including progress reports. Develops and implements project level processes, procedures and performance metrics. The applicant ensures that project related risks managed.
What your background should be
- Project management professional (pmp) certificates a plus. Healthcare experience a plus. The candidate should have 5+ years of work experience in managing technology projects and technical staff, and 3+ years of third party vendor management experience. The incumbent should have 5+ years of experience with ms office, including visio and power point experience. S/he should have experience influencing enterprise business decisions without direct control, and strong experience with microsoft project. Experience with accounting, finance and billing is a plus. The applicant should have solid understanding of information technology usage to satisfy business needs. This position should have knowledge in technology to support enterprise operations, and information affecting the organization. S/he should be skilled at researching and identifying software to meet specific business needs and problems.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
Who is the client company
- The client is a global provider of HR services and one of the largest staffing organizations in the world.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org