IT Project Manager
- Philadelphia, PA
What you'll be doing
- The incumbent of this position will serve as a project manager. The candidate will be accountable for defining, planning, orchestrating, and delivering a given strategic initiative. Define and track project milestones while developing, maintaining, & reporting on an overall integrated delivery plan. Manage scope to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed upon time, cost, and quality parameters. Build an environment of trust and open information. Sharing lessons learned perceptions and best practices openly with the teams. Communicate clearly with vendor teams in multiple diverse locations, ensuring that strategic and tactical deliverables are understood. Conduct postmortems on capability delivery and ensure that the team learns from mistakes as well as victories. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Eight to ten years of technology project management experience is required. Experience working in a leading consulting firm is preferred. Applied experience establishing and delivering complex projects preferred. Pmp certification is preferred. Good understanding of sdlcs including waterfall and agile or scrum. Exemplary core it project management skills including multiple aspects of the pmbok. Extensive and advanced knowledge of business applications, software design, production support and test methods as normally obtained through the completion.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in computer engineering or computer science is required and masters degree in business administration is preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the worlds largest global health service company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com