IT Project Inter Manager
- Ann Arbor, MI
What you'll be doing
- Consult with clients and team members to define, shape, and build web projects. Manage business in a way that assures strong client satisfaction. Monitor and guide project progress using agile methodologies, including weekly planning and prioritization of user stories. Act as direct point of contact for clients, communicating regularly about project timelines, risks, and budgets. Provide guidance on marketing and communications strategy to clients and team members, drawing on industry best practices. Own the quality assurance process for projects, measuring project progress against stated goals and requirements. Proactively solve day-to-day problems and exercise good judgment not only in solving problems, but also in determining when to escalate issues within the organization.
What your background should be
- 3-5 years of experience in program or project management or consulting in an interactive agency, media organization, or similar environment. Experience with agile project management methodologies. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines, as well as evaluate and resolve problems professionally. Detailed knowledge of and experience with how web projects are defined and developed.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in information science, library science, marketing/communications, journalism, business, or technology.
Who is the client company
- Concern about educational services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com