IT Project Consultant
- Elkridge, MD
What you'll be doing
- Assist with the design, control and analysis of inbound and outbound campaigns to optimize right party connects and meets service levels of inbound demands. Analyze call center volume, productivity and trends to optimize staffing levels for all projects assigned to dialer team. Work closely with management to design, create and implement calling strategies and jobs on predictive dialing system. Create, customize and maintain employee schedules. Assist internal customers to keep the production environment running at optimum efficiency. Analyze call center volume. Communicate and collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical and functional requirements for new contact center and marketing driven initiatives. Serve as a liaison with applicable technology teams to escalate system/technology problems and issues.
What your background should be
- Minimum 5+ years of project management experience is required. PMP certification. 2+ years of previous leadership experience and stakeholder management. Ability to work with call centers in varied time zones. ITIL and/or CMS certification preferred. Previous experience with interaction intelligence software and/or telephony phone systems preferred. Solid understanding of agentless and predictive call campaigns within a meshed call center environment. Experience with Six Sigma methodologies preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma/GED. Bachelor's degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a diversified health care company that serves the markets for health benefits and services worldwide.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org