IT Print Operator
- Overland Park, KS
What you'll be doing
- The primary purpose of this position is to compiles, loads, unloads, inspects and distributes print media. Maintains, operates, and performs problem determination on a variety of peripheral print equipment to create and ensure output is managed to quality specifications. Performs necessary cleaning and preventative maintenance to ensure print equipment operates at optimum condition. Assists as needed with IT equipment installation/ de-installation, inventory, cabling needs and troubleshooting. Interacts with business customers and reacts accordingly to changing environments and business needs. Participates in assigned project teams including system upgrades and other local IT field operations initiatives. Analyzes and resolves incidents and problems of low complexity ensuring tickets are updated accurately and in a timely manner. Takes corrective actions and/or escalates issues appropriately to achieve timely recovery with minimum impact to customer. Assists in installation, customization, implementation, and maintenance of operations and PC LAN related equipment involving physical exertion or lifting up to 50lbs of material, tools, equipment or machines. Provides technical support for issues of low to medium complexity, including installation, set-up, maintaining, cabling and replacing of all standard PC/LAN systems. Develops understanding of business processes being supported by operational unit. Performs other related tasks as assigned.
What your background should be
- Basic aptitude for logical thinking and analytical processes. Good communication skills, written and verbal, and sharing of ideas. Basic partnering and teamwork skills. Customer focus. Perform assigned tasks with or without supervision. Ability to complete multiple tasks within expected timeframes. Possess an excellent attitude and aptitude to learn new skills in fast-paced environment. Working knowledge of PC / LAN hardware troubleshooting and basic knowledge of workstation software. Working knowledge of Windows networking and operating system. Working knowledge of Unix operating systems. Ability to use change control and problem management software. Have good communication and attention to detail skills. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and physically move heavy equipment with the data center. Work experience with IT support, PC/LAN and other related hardware/software or experience in computer operations a plus.
Required Schooling / Training
- Technical Institute/Associate Degree in Computer Science or Info Systems
Who is the client company
- This is a human resource consulting service industry.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com