IT People Manager
- Merrill, WI
What you'll be doing
- The successful applicant will possess sound financial management and business risk management skills and be an adaptable and strategic thinking leader. The role is responsible for developing and maintaining existing business applications, allocating resources to IT areas, managing and developing IT employees, and participating in strategic IT planning.
What your background should be
- IT organization experience required. Leadership/management experience required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's Degree in related field (e.g. business, finance or technical).
Who is the client company
- Leading insurer of worship centers and related organizations.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com