IT Operations Manager
- Dublin, CA
What you'll be doing
- This position will oversee the human performance, operational governance, and annual reporting processes to enable operational efficiencies, financial transparency and containment, and policy compliance. This position will be responsible for working directly with executive leadership to provide insights and mitigate risks to the IT budgets, in addition to overseeing the running of IT as a business. Design and govern operational processes for the IT department to provide portfolio services that enable consistent and effective execution to meet operational goals. Develop and manage an annual report that summarizes IT accomplishments and value creation for the fiscal year. The annual report will be leveraged by IT senior leadership for department planning and strategy. The report will be distributed externally to IT business stakeholders (including the C-level executives) to manage expectations and maintain/promote IT value proposition. Manage the recruiting, onboarding, performance management, and communication function for the IT organization. Manage the payroll budget to provide optimal allocation of resources. Identify process improvements to drive efficiencies and clarity in the organization. Contribute to strategic planning, metric or status reporting, and other assigned special projects as required.
What your background should be
- Minimum 5 to 8+ years experience in analytical or cost accounting position in a corporate environment. Excellent analytical skills and require knowledge of IT financials, IT services, and project management methodologies. Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills; ability to interface at all levels within the organization, including facilitation, consultation, negotiation, presentation, and coaching. Excellent project management and coordination skills working with multiple stakeholders across disparate departments. Expertise in MS Office-Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in finance/MBA and consulting preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a department store company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com