IT Operations Apprenticeship
- Chicago, IL
What you'll be doing
- Receive paid professional training and certification across multiple technical disciplines over the course of your first six months: networking, hardware, operating systems, and databases (to name just a few). Support cutting-edge electronic trading systems and networks in a high-availability, performance-critical environment. Work amongst talented colleagues that demonstrate great respect and camaraderie and enjoy solving technical problems as a team. Start an exciting career path in IT with potential for growth and advancement. Make a significant contribution to corporate culture; diverse backgrounds, hard-working with a mindset focused on operational excellence.
What your background should be
- A high aptitude for understanding technical concepts. Strong analytical, quantitative and problem solving abilities. Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Customer service orientation. No prior experience in a relevant technical field. No prior experience in financial markets or systems.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an international trading company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com