- Towson, MD
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for setting the direction, goals and strategic objectives of a specific product or product line. Leads or assists in the coordination of major initiatives to advance product capabilities. Leads or supports in the release planning process utilizing Agile methodologies, including but not limited to: defining release content, writing product stories, managing product backlog, prioritizing defects and enhancements and managing release scope and progress to ensure on time delivery of a high quality product. Demonstrates project management skills in support of the project life cycle including but not limited to initiation, planning, execution, control and close. Supports functional system testing and data analysis, which may include the development and execution of test plans and cases. Leads or coordinates customer outreach activities. Effectively produces and reviews customer and system documentation. Triages and responds to customer support inquires and facilitates customer meetings to gain operational insight and resolve customer escalations. Leads or participates in special projects as required.
What your background should be
- 8-10 years of related experience in product management. 5 years of experience the health care industry. Knowledge or experience with health care quality scoring, HEDIS, 5 STAR or quality measures preferred. Ability to work with technology, support teams and business units to deliver products on time and within budget. Ability to work with customers and prospects to determine product and market requirements. Ability to evaluate or harvest information from surveys, customer interactions, trouble tickets, task analysis and business process descriptions and provide recommendations for product enhancements that increase product marketability. Demonstrate technical skills, business intelligence and an understanding of how customers currently utilize products and may use product enhancements.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in business management or a related discipline.
Who is the client company
- Concern about information technology and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org