- Mount Laurel, NJ
What you'll be doing
- Protecting the organization from business risks associated with technology, interfacing with business and technology leads. Assisting the business in resolving technology based audit findings as well as consulting with IT teams to identify mitigation strategies to internal audit findings. Providing a single security and IT risk advisor for company all issues, events, and programs. Providing a point of coordination for all security related activities within the central TRM&IS team. Ensuring escalation and notification for security and IT risk related issues. Participating in a state of health program for the business, including reporting, planning and prioritization of key risks. Participating, as required, in support of all strategic objectives established by the CIO and her/his team. Ensuring the business understands key security and IT risk strategies, and how they affect specific lines of business. Ensuring full participation in audit programs assisting the business in identifying technology based controls. Comprehension of federal and industry based regulations as well as the alignment to technology controls.
What your background should be
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in the area of IT risk and technology in a large organization of which 3 are in security. Deep knowledge of IT security and risk disciplines and practices. Ability to articulate technology into business solutions. Excellent client engagement/management skills. Possesses exceptional strategic thinking, planning and relationship skills. Ability to influence management and build credibility across the organization. Outstanding leadership and communication skills and drive to learn.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in technology or engineering.
Who is the client company
- Concern about banking and financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com