- Austin, TX
What you'll be doing
- Help and mentor junior college hires to perform day-to-day activates along with coaching them for career development. Define, track and evaluate team and individual objectives, aligned with corporate, organizational and departmental goals and objectives. Effectively manage the CRM platforms team, providing leadership, direction, guidance and mentoring. Establish and lead governance for evaluating, tracking and reporting alignment to the business architecture strategy across related initiatives. Promote a strong partnership with the business and it counterparts to achieve aggressive organization goals. Foster effective team collaboration with stakeholders from various teams and divisions. Lead the creation of standardized documentation, deliverables and procedures for the CRM platform team.
What your background should be
- Proven ability to direct, oversee and motivate a highly skilled staff & junior college hires. Experience working within multiple types of software development methodologies and project management techniques. Strong background in software system development, including multi-tier designs. Experience working within multiple types of software development methodologies and project management techniques.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in computer science.
Who is the client company
- This company provides cars, trucks, manufacturing, automotive, vehicles, transportation services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org