- Raritan, NJ
What you'll be doing
- The client is currently recruiting for an it manager, sap testing for application services. This position will report into a senior manager in the global service delivery (gsd) team within application services. This person will be responsible for the delivery of sap testing engagements including testing strategy, planning, delivery, statement of work creation and resource coordination. No time limit to providing testing strategy and delivery for major sap engagements, engaging and working with application services delivery managers / project managers to identify appropriate testing services required for a project, plan and execute the services with appropriate business value including high quality at a competitive cost, development of test strategies, identifying the right test approach and managing the overall testing activities for projects, working with business and supplier partners to determine the scope of the service, working with the vendor partners to provide the right resources with the appropriate skills in the appropriate locations to deliver the service globally, acting as the point of contact with the development / support teams as well as the application services team to resolve project related issues, strategy and process to engage application services, pro actively identifies and resolves issues that would present risk to delivery of the service, ensures compliance and sdlc adherence, include educating and supporting project teams in the use of testing tools such as hp quality centre/alm, quick test pro/unified functional testing and performance centre.
What your background should be
- Computer science or software engineering required. Minimum of 7 years of overall experience in technology is required. Demonstrated hands on technical management/delivery is required, experience working within a regulated environment is required, experience with automated testing tools and processes required, sap experience is required, minimum of three (3) years experience with software testing is required, hands on experience using hp quality centre, hp quick test pro is required, experience with performance centre or load runner preferred, quality centre administration experience preferred, experience delivering it services or consulting experience is preferred, understanding of end to end supply chain interactions and technologies, business processes/it architecture, sap, middle ware is preferred, strong attention to detail and a thorough approach to testing methodologies and quality assurance is preferred, thorough and detailed understanding of the software development life cycle (sdlc), including waterfall and agile, ability to make decisions through thorough analysis through process excellence (pe) is preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelors degree or related experience and masters degree is preferred in information technology.
Who is the client company
- The client company is the world most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org