IT Logistics/Hardware/Software Support Specialist
- Fort Belvoir, VA
What you'll be doing
- Provide hardware configuration support with documentation and research to support hardware refresh or technology efforts. Provide logistics support for on-site installation, warranty exchange and systems or spares deliveries. Conduct and document systems in accordance with project management office guidelines, policies and standards. Assist and support fielding and training teams with system design and configuration details. Support procurement activities as required by DCGS-A PD field modernization. Provide monitoring and control and analysis of multiple fielded system enhancement projects to include status of cost, schedule and technical performance against requirements. Review and monitor project management plans, work breakdown structures and project schedules. Coordinate and facilitate project and product management reviews of multiple product lines. Provide onsite and virtual support or attendance at technical meetings worldwide pursuant to the requirements of the PWS and government task lead directions. Support the government at meetings, technical reviews, conferences and working groups with multi-media presentations, written reports and data analysis. Manage tracking and implementation of multiple Microsoft project schedules from various sources, which may require resource loading and tracking. Develop detailed, accurate and usable schedules and reports to provide effective management tools for execution and feedback. Collect, analyze and report data to support decision making, funding and management reviews.
What your background should be
- Minimum 3 to 5 years experience with IT environments supporting hardware installation, enhancements and documentation. Experience in military intelligence or signal community preferred. Experience supporting client server environment. Familiarization with VMware to support hardware checks and validation. Possess and maintain current A+ or network+ certification. Ability to use Microsoft Office products with proficiency, e.g. Visio, Excel, databases, etc. Ability to produce diagrams to support engineering activities or efforts. Must possess TS clearance with access to SCI. Ability to communicate task requirement information to client in a clear and concise manner. Must be able to sit and stand for prolonged periods of time, as well as lead and participate in meetings and working groups.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about management consulting services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com