IT Helpdesk Support Analyst
- Santa Monica, CA
What you'll be doing
- Ensure the stability, integrity and efficient operation of information system that support core organizational function and c-level staff. Monitor, maintain, support and optimize all networked software and associated operating system. Apply proven communication, analytical and problem solving skills to help identify, communicate and resolve issue. Install and maintain a variety of scientific application. Install and maintain Microsoft operating system and Microsoft Office. Able to provide support after hour. Document incident and problem and corresponding solution. Provide update at daily and weekly meeting. Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operation, decrease turnaround time, streamline work process and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- At least two years of experience in an IT helpdesk support function, ideally in a biotechnology or pharmaceutical company. Understanding of techniques and practices in installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of network hardware, computer workstations, servers and software. Ability to use monitoring tools to monitor domain or network performance. Competency in Oracle database management and project management preferred. Microsoft certification a plus. Demonstrated working knowledge in developing applications compatible for multiple web browsers, both mobile and desktop based, including Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari, Firefox and Google Chrome. Working knowledge of quality systems and regulatory requirements. Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are essential in this collaborative work environment. Comfortable in a fast paced small company environment with minimal direction and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related discipline.
Who is the client company
- This is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org