IT Help Desk
- Piscataway, NJ
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for providing technical assistance and assist related to computer systems, hardware, or software. The person will respond to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, and execute and implements solution. It is the responsibility of the IT Help Desk to maintain day-to-day performance of computer systems. The successful candidate will troubleshoot technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems. Moreover the person will install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software. To obtain feedback from clients about computer usage, is also the job function for this post.
What your background should be
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
Required Schooling / Training
- College/Tech school grade
Who is the client company
- Delivers outstanding quality, superior designs and amazing locations. Also provides service to residential and commercial customers.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com