IT Help Desk Technician
- Nashville, TN
What you'll be doing
- The IT Help Desk Technician will monitor status day to day systems backup and periodically verify their quality; make sure that system backups are taken off-site in a timely fashion. It is the role of the IT Help Desk Technician to fulfill IS service requests and conduct other key IS operational activities. The IS operations engineer works to determine evaluate best practices and opportunities to implement systems, standards and processes to increase performance and drive client satisfaction. The selected candidate will be accountable for setting up and deploying desktop computer, laptops, terminals, work stations, audiovisual equipment and mobile devices. In addition she/he will monitor key business systems, offer accurate problem analysis and timely solutions, and assist for connectivity between approved mobile devices and systems supported for access via these mobile services such as calendaring and email.
What your background should be
- 2 years of infrastructure support experience
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in computer science
Who is the client company
- Builds innovative recruitment website for the Army National Guard.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org