IT Help Desk
- Effingham, IL
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for providing software phone help to end users on a variety of computer software and hardware issues. This position will provide a technical first contact for dental offices. Problem resolution may include showing the office staff the correct Dentrix process, determining and fixing system or network issues, or identifying and fixing clinical equipment problems. IT Help Desk will provide technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. She/he will respond to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, and determines and implements solution.
What your background should be
- 18 months experience in software support environment
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate's degree in computer science, computer engineering/information technology
Who is the client company
- Deals to provide non clinical services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org