IT Field Support Specialist
- Dayton, OH
What you'll be doing
- The information technology (it) field support specialist provides support for applications, as well as support of communications on local area network (lan)/wide area network (wan) and remote connectivity. Provides support for the following areas peripherals support and provides support for personal computer workstations and other peripherals. Requires and provides advanced support for audio-visual systems, smart phones, fax machines, multi function devices, pc workstations, thin clients, servers, and other peripherals. Provides support for clinical applications. The candidate participates in information technology projects as a highly organized and technical member of a team, providing assistance on network, pc, and application issues and needs. Researches and recommends more innovative methods to serve the customer. Solutions research performs research, discovery, report, and documentation of cost-effective business solutions. The incumbent uses advanced level analytical skills when providing technical assessments and determining the business impact for assigned projects. The applicant recommends innovative methods to serve the customer. S/he interacts with a wide variety of hospital/corporate personnel, vendors, and consultants. This position possesses technical computer skills that allow the employee to handle problems and issues with little or no supervision. This role provides guidance to other members of it, specifically to the it field support specialist. This role assists project teams on network, pc, and application issues and may participate in all project stages.
What your background should be
- The ideal candidate with 2 to 8 years of it experience (experience year vary upon educational degree) is required. S/he should have 2 years of demonstrated knowledge of the microsoft windows operating system as well as the microsoft office suite of applications. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required. Incumbent should have the ability to lead projects involving an analysis of need, coordination of work effort, evaluation, and documentation. S/he should have advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree, bachelor degree, or related field is required.
Who is the client company
- This is a medical network of some hospitals and major health care centers in U.S.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org