- Gainesville, FL
What you'll be doing
- Reporting to the interim director of business process management, the application developer analyst will designs, develops and supports software application systems. This is a professional level position, exercising independent judgment and discretion. Assist in developing, testing and documenting software solutions based on customer requirements and design specifications. Work closely with project management, customers and team members to understand business requirements that drive the development of quality solutions. Serve as backup administrator for existing intranet and related services. Help troubleshoot errors and problems that arise from the daily use of supported applications. Participate in assessing design options, identifies and analyzes problems, authors codes, tests and debugs code, troubleshoots applications, maintains installed systems, produces and maintains documentation. Assist with analyzing data contained in databases, identify data integrity issues with existing, proposed systems and implement solutions revises existing system logic difficulties. Assist in software integration, external interface development and technical documentation. Participate in other aspects of the software development lifecycle such as requirements definition, design, implementation and training as deemed necessary.
What your background should be
- Minimum four years or more experience in designing, developing and maintaining a database driven web environment, with ASP.NET, C# and relational database experience as well as document and business process management experience or training. Excellent oral and written communication skills; effective time management and organizational skills that are essential for success in this position. Competency in problem solving. Excellent interpersonal skills to promote and maintain a positive work environment with other coworkers.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma. Bachelor degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about the educational services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org