IT Director / Network Manager
- Los Angeles, CA
What you'll be doing
- Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, internet, and intranet systems. Install and maintain network hardware and software. Analyze and isolate issues. Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users. Evaluate and modify system's performance. Identify user needs. Determine network and system requirements. Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security. Ensure network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations. Design and deploy networks. Perform network address assignment. Assign routing protocols and routing table configuration. Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services. Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers. Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPN gateways, and intrusion detection systems. Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smart phones, software deployment, security updates and patches. Provide helpdesk support and resolve problems to the end user's satisfaction. Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk. Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for the local workstation. Manage PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images and software.
What your background should be
- At least 3 years of experience in the related fields. Network certifications such as CCNA/ CCNP/ MCSE/ MCITP or equivalent training and experience. Knowledge of Cloud-based Windows environment. Experience with VoIP phone systems. IT experience with a healthcare company is a plus. Ability to operate calculator, computer terminal, PC, multiline phone system printer, fax, copier, and other standard office machines. Must have excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to foster positive working relationships.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in computer engineering, computer science, computer hardware or software.
Who is the client company
- This is an information technology and services company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org