IT Business Analyst
- Iselin, NJ
What you'll be doing
- Analyze business and technical aspects of both the system functionality and the business situations and problems; suggest, develop and ensure sufficient testing of optimal solutions, and communicate effectively with internal customers, programmers and it support staff, auditors, and vendors; escalate as needed to vendor and service providers; ensure and support business with all info lease and rapport interfaces; manage large and small projects; effectively multi-task in a dynamic environment; recommend value-added business procedure and policy changes within a complex leasing business. Implement such changes within the environment. Ensure effective controls for financial reporting integrity and efficient internal system usage. Assist with booking and maintenance of complex leasing transactions. Perform all routine and administrative base system processes (including daily, monthly, and yearly processes in info lease). Ensure application and system level processes, performance, and interfaces are fully maintained and function (both info lease and rapport). Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum 7 years of Info Lease experience required, with some Rapport experience preferred. Experience working within dynamic IT environment with mixed platforms, including Unix and Windows servers experience, understanding of SQL Server, Network setup, interfaces and web services, as well as SDLC; Experience with lease accounting, tax, operations, risk, and asset management items including depreciation, residuals, reserves, and a wide variety of lease types. Very strong organizational, business analysis, written and verbal communication skills. Project leadership experience, including large projects. Experience with and ability to communicate with technical and non-technical colleagues, including executives.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree required; MBA preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a globally operating technology company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com