IT App Development Specialist (Application Developer)
- Columbus, OH
What you'll be doing
- Develops cost-effective information technology solutions by creating new and modifying existing software applications that are more complex with full competency. Analyzes and validates complex system requirements and existing business processes and information systems. Designs, develops, and implements new programs and/or modifications of existing applications. Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents and implements complex software applications according to standards. Defines and develops specifications and programs complex technical modules, applications, prototypes and computer programs. Assists in leading all aspects of applications programming and development including file design, update, storage, and retrieval. Evaluates and provides technical solutions to complex application development problems. Coordinates activities of a project team and assists in monitoring project schedules and costs. Acts as a technical programming consultant for small-scale projects that includes multiple product lines and various interfaces. Performs other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Six years of experience in programming and systems analysis. Project management experience is preferred. Must have proven knowledge in computer programming language. Must have a thorough understanding in systems and data processing policies, practices and procedures. Must have a thorough understanding in systems analysis and design techniques. Must have extensive knowledge of the systems development life cycle. Understanding of project management concepts and techniques required. Must have the ability to analyze complex applications and systems. Must be able to program complex systems requiring minimal interfaces. Must possess problem-solving skills to determine the programming effects on existing systems. Must have strong decision-making skills for problem identification and solution recommendation.
Required Schooling / Training
- Undergraduate studies in computer science, management information systems, mathematics, or related field preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about business insurance, retirement & investment products and banking services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com