- Columbus, OH
What you'll be doing
- The it analyst prepares detailed specifications, requirements, scope documents, and logic flowcharts for the development and implementation of basic application programs and modifications. S/he conducts quality-control tests and analyses to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements. Ensures the project requirements are executable, testable, complete, and not ambiguous. Analyzes systems requirements, existing business processes, and information systems and develops cost-effective information technology solutions. Analyzes routine application systems issues and provides technical solutions. S/he assists with requirements validation activities, including functional validation, traceability, and consensus building. Under direct supervision, tests and analyzes each component/phase of the systems development life cycle including the project requirements, design and programs. Executes tests according to established plans and scripts, documents and communicates results. Retests corrections to ensure problems are resolved. Assists in the development, implementation, and maintenance of test data files with valid and invalid records to thoroughly test program logic and verify system flow. Performs activities related to user-centered design analysis including the following: conceptual design, including ucd and end-to-end experience design; interaction design, including information architecture and workflow analysis; visual design, including page design and rapid prototyping. S/he performs user research and validation, including usability testing and contextual inquiry/analysis. This position performs other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- The applicant should have 1 year of related experience. The ideal candidate should have sound understanding of the company business, knowledge of the solution delivery framework and methodology, and knowledge in one or more technical areas that support application development, applications, or infrastructure components. S/he should have familiarity with development methodologies such as agile, waterfall, or rational unified process (rup).
Required Schooling / Training
- Undergraduate studies in computer science management information systems, business administration, usability, and design/human factors, insurance or related field is preferred.
Who is the client company
- The client company offers a wide range of insurance protection for the car, lifestyle, or home & contents of the customers.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org