ISBE Program Coordinator
- Charleston, IL
What you'll be doing
- The coordinator will carry out day to day planning and implementation activities of the three-phase which incorporates the arts to address adolescent health promotion and substance abuse prevention. Works in a collaborative and cooperative environment with an advisory or coalition board comprised of members from the public sector and collaborates with community agencies to expand program reach. Recruits and trains volunteers or interns to deliver program content. Develops and maintains related reports (budget and data analysis) and grant applications. Ensures funded grant requirements and companies standards are met through communication with related organizations or departments. Performs all other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum of two years experience in educational program planning desired. Knowledge and experience of current technology applications including graphic design software, video production, word processing, e-mail, internet web site and other social media use. Experience with community coalition building, organizing and sustaining a community board, working with and among community groups. Excellent organizational, communication, networking and interpersonal skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in the arts, education, community health, marketing, communications or related field.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org