Investment Specialist Associate
- Houston, TX
What you'll be doing
- Accountable for the enhancement of the client experience and assisting companies resources to deliver a complete wealth management solution to high net worth or ultra high net worth clients. Provide leverage to the banker on daily client priorities. Support banker throughout the sales process and with ongoing client management. Includes reviewing and building pitch books, coordinating information and communication with clients and execution of client needs. Support banker on client hierarchy and pipeline management. Develop understanding and assist banker in the sale of investments, banking and trust services including, but not limited to: asset allocation on structured portfolios, managed portfolios, brokerage accounts, portfolio reviews, deposit and loan solutions, basic trust and estate products and identification of wealth planning opportunities. Perform all other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Three to five years financial services experience preferably in private banking or wealth management. Demonstrable high net worth or ultra high net worth portfolio management capabilities. Series 7 & 63 licenses required for position. Highly motivated professional with a deep passion and interest in the financial markets and a strong desire to have a long term career in private banking and be responsible for high net worth or ultra high net worth portfolio management. Understanding of financial markets and ability to communicate investment concepts and comment on market conditions and investment strategy. Coachable professional with good business sense and an energetic or dynamic personality. Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team. Assertive with strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills. Strong quantitative and technical skills. Ability to multi-task and manage priorities effectively. Exceptional problem-solving skills. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and internet or intranet, along with ability to learn proprietary software and databases.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree required, MBA strongly preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational banking and financial services holding company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org