- Dublin, CA
What you'll be doing
- Removes merchandise from truck and compare against packing list. Applies security tag to product and moves it to sales floor or warehouse storage. Packages merchandise for shipment and completes bill of lading for transfers. Packages merchandise for shipment to return to distribution centers. Operates equipment according to company safety standards to assist in moving merchandise. Stocks merchandise on the sales floor. Assists in the receiving of drop shipments. Prepares merchandise for home delivery. Accurately documents movement of merchandise. Completes paperwork for store receiving, transfers, home delivery, junk out. Ensures clean parking lot, side-walks, store entry, aisles, restrooms, warehouse area. Properly disposes of debris, boxes. Safely loads merchandise in customer's vehicle. Verifies receipt against merchandise.
What your background should be
- Lift or maneuver 50 pounds, and team lift up to 100 pounds.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational consumer electronics company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com