- Franklin Park, IL
What you'll be doing
- Full stock position responsibility for inventory/forecasting and system controls relating to buy-in both domestically and internationally, including forecast implementation, adjustments, monitoring, and statistical analysis of stock performance and support. This role will maintain exceptional customer relations internally and externally with key communication with sales and purchasing. Forecast adjustments and analytical analysis of programs, custom order requirements and performance, including system tracking, monitoring, and tracking performance of supply chain. Full expeditor responsibility including when to consider alternative modes and impact for recovery and action plan for improvements and execution. Primary responsibility for maintaining all system infrastructure and data for ERP/MRP for the purchasing staff, including manuals, training, updates, and improvements. Maintain a level of trust through exhibiting sound judgment and moral direction with confidential respectful of proprietary information.
What your background should be
- Minimum 5-7 years of minimum experience in procurement, forecasting, inventory management, product rationalization, and statistical analysis in an import environment required. Expertise in Microsoft office, forecasting systems and enterprise resource program systems (Syspro, Mrp, oracle or Jde) and profit/loss analysis. Effective and tactful in working with diverse personalities, in fast paced environment. Demonstrated effectiveness in taking on responsibility to ensure special projects are delivered on time and on budget. Must have multi-tasking capabilities and strong analysis skills. Must be detail oriented with ability to handle volume in a fast-paced environment and execute on task, on time. High attention to detail, meeting deadlines for self and department with personal organization skills and self-driven discipline of objectives a must.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma, college graduate preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the leaders in quality items for the food-service industry, specializes in products for fine dining, catering, buffet service & pizza supplies for restaurants, hotels, clubs & resorts.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com