Inventory Control Specialist
- Columbus, OH
What you'll be doing
- This position is responsible for the complete life cycle of inventory including requisitioning, receiving, storing, disbursing, shipping, and delivery. This position is also responsible for other related areas such as inventory control, discrepancy resolution, and inventory inspection based on company regulations and safety standards. Report to work on a regular and timely basis. Follow strict requirements for inventory control to govern all staging processes for daily transactions while meeting daily deadlines. Drive inventory field site, audit completion for the region; support the field operations by establishing goals, providing ongoing education on related process and guidelines and assist with performing field site audits as needed.
What your background should be
- Candidate must be able to read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language, and in company's Caribbean bases, Spanish is also desirable. Must be able to use computer terminals and have the ability to type. Valid driving license is required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent/GED is required.
Who is the client company
- This company provides airline services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com